Proctoliz Med rectal cream is a natural topical preparation to treat hemorrhoid and working to relief the symptoms and cure the case.
Proctoliz Med rectal cream contains a clinically effective natural active ingredients in treat of hemorrhoid (Hyaluronic acid, Hamamelis, Aloe Vera, Helichrysum italicum, Ruscus aculeatus extract and almond oil).
Proctoliz Med rectal cream working by the following mechanism:
- Remove the symptoms by forms a protective layer against external agents (bacteria, irritants).
- Alleviate pain.
- Stop bleeding (astringent effect).
- Reduce the inflammation.
- Calms irritation and itching.
- Sustain the natural wound healing process.
- Lubricate the lower part of rectum and anus, facilitating the elimination of stool
- Tonifies the venous wall and decrease the permeability of hemorrhoidal. then, shrinks the hemorrhoids.
- Helps restore structural integrity of the veins and normal blood flow to the anorectal area.
- Minimize the impact of the reflux they cause
Internal and external hemorrhoids, anal fissures and other rectal diseases.
Anal fissures, cryptitis, papillitis, anal fistulae, anitis and perianitis, hemorrhoidal thrombosis.
After surgical removal of hemorrhoids.
Hemorrhoids during pregnancy.
Warnings & Precautions:
It Contains natural active ingredients that alternative to topical preparation with corticosteroids (e.g., hydrocortisone) NSAIDS (e.g., bufexamac) or local anesthetics (e.g., lidocaine)
Does not cause side effects specific to these compounds (e.g., thinning of skin, delayed healing of the lesion, the appearance of sensitization reactions).
Safe during pregnancy.
Safe for people with allergies.
Can be administrated for as long as needed (no restriction on the duration of treatment)
In case of rectal bleeding, consult the doctor before using this product in order to establish a correct diagnosis. Do not use this product if you have hypersensitivity to any of the ingredients. Do not use this product if the package is damaged and the integrity of the tube is affected. Do not discard the empty package in the environment.
External (perianal) application:
After washing and drying the affected area, apply 1 cm of PROCTOLIZ MED®, rectal cream on the finger and gently massage the affected area.
- Screw the rectal applicator firmly onto the tube.
- Squeeze the tube to fill the applicator until a small amount of cream emerges through the orifice from the tip of the applicator (in order to lubricate the tip of the applicator before introducing it into the rectum).
- Insert the applicator into the rectum and easily squeeze the tube while gradually removing the applicator outside the rectum.
- Wash the applicator well after use.
Mode of administration:
PROCTOLIZ MED® rectal cream is applied 2-3 times daily or when needed, after cleaning the local area, until complete resolution of symptoms.