Nitolic® spray have unique mode of action by its O-effect innovative technology for all developmental stages of head lice and eggs.
Nitolic® contains cyclomethicone, polysorbate 80, isopropyl myristate.
NITOLIC® exerts its efficacy by unique triple mode of action:
- Immobilization: The formulation tightly covers all developmental stages of head lice.
- Suffocation: O-effect® innovative technology provides complete penetration of the surface of the louse’s body and into the louse’s spiracles resulting in asphyxia or dehydration.
- Dehydration: The unique mixture of non-toxic constituents effectively removes hydrocarbons from the head louse’s exoskeleton resulting in uncontrollable and irreversible water loss leading to dehydration and death.
A new generation for treatment & prophylaxis of head lice infestations (Pediculus humanus capitis) 100% efficacy against head lice and nits, Complete treatment after a single use.
Eliminates the possibility that lice will become resistant to this treatment.
Efficacy provided by o-effect® innovative technology.
Safe, insecticide-free, clinically assessed as well as tested in toxicological and dermatological term.
The only brand providing a complete head lice treatment system and prevention kits.
Nitolic® head lice treatment system intended for the comprehensive treatment of head lice infestations (Pediculus humanus capitis).
Kills lice eggs (nits); makes it easier to comb out lice and nits; after treatment, eliminates head lice and nits from the environment of the infected person; kills all active developmental stages of head lice.
Warnings & Precautions:
Do not use if allergic to any of the ingredients in Nitolic® head lice treatment system.
Do not apply to cuts, wounds or irritated skin.
Do not use any device included in Nitolic® head lice treatment system after the expiry date shown on the package.
Do not use on children under 2 years of age.
Nitolic® head lice treatment system uses only as directed, follow the directions in these instructions.
Avoid getting any device included in Nitolic® head lice treatment system in the eyes or inside the mouth, nose or throat. In case of contact with eyes, rinse for 10 to 15 minutes with plenty of water. If irritation persists, consult the doctor or pharmacist.
Nitolic® head lice treatment system is for external use only. Do not apply to cuts, wounds or irritated skin.
Before using Nitolic® and Nitolic® nit remover, apply a small amount of Nitolic® and Nitolic® nit remover to the palm to check for any adverse reaction.
Use treatment on children only under the direct supervision of an adult.
Use Nitolic® head lice treatment system with extreme caution to prevent any leaks or spills.
The Nitolic® and Nitolic® nit remover devices may react to certain hair care and hair tinting lotions.
The following side effects may occur: irritation, redness and skin swelling. In the unlikely event that such symptoms occur, stop using Nitolic® head lice treatment system immediately and contact the doctor.
To provide complete lice elimination and avoid a re-infestation, the treatment needs to be administered at the same time to all members of the family who could have an infestation. Head lice treatment should be performed in good lighting. It is important to apply the treatment from the scalp to the ends of the hair. For effective treatment apply Nitolic® thoroughly to the entire scalp and hair. First apply behind the ears, to the back of the neck, around the hair on the neck and around the hair-line.
- In case of long hair, divide the hair into four sections - from the front to the back and from ear to ear.
- Apply Nitolic® thoroughly on dry hair starting from the root to the end of the hair. First apply behind the ears, to the back of the neck and around the hair line.
- Saturate the hair and scalp with Nitolic® to ensure that all lice and nits are completely covered.
- After the treatment, put on Nitolic® protective cap included in the Nitolic® head lice treatment system on the head for 1 hour.
CAUTION: Please observe the guidelines and exposure time carefully.
- Remove the Nitolic® protective cap and wash the hair with water and shampoo.
- Remove the lice and nits from the hair using Nitolic® removal comb.
- All cloth (clothes, bed linens, blankets, etc.) that may have come in contact with the head of person with lice should be washed in Nitolic® wash. Product information for Nitolic® wash is included on the device package.
Combing Hints: Divide long hair into sections and pin each section. Lift a small section of hair from the bigger section to make the scalp visible. Begin combing through strands carefully, dragging Nitolic® removal comb firmly from the root to the ends of the hair. Pin back the strands you have finished combing.
Wipe eggs and nits from the teeth of the Nitolic® removal comb with a tissue.
Store Nitolic® head lice treatment system in dry, dark conditions, at temperature between 5°C-40°C. The empty packaging is recyclable.
Available in 30 ml nit remover, 50ml nit remover kit
Manufactured by ICB Pharma, Poland
Ask your pharmacist about Nitolic spray.